Donate to the MIA Annual Fund
The Annual Fund enables MIA to provide exhibitions and events of the highest quality to our community. By making a gift to MIA’s Annual Fund, you also help ensure that MIA can continue to offer excellent educational programs for teachers and students, and further extend our outreach to the community. All donations made to the Annual Fund are unrestricted and support the areas of our operations in greatest need.
By contributing to the Annual Fund, you directly support MIA’s organizational priorities for 2014. These include:
- Digitization of MIA’s permanent collection,
- Increased outreach programming at local community centres, school, and festivals, and
- Increased programming onsite at the museum, such as guest lecturers and artist visits.
By donating to MIA’s Annual Fund, you will receive:
- A charitable tax receipt,
- Your name published on MIA’s institutional website, and
- Recognition with your name and donation level published in the museum’s Annual Report for all donations of $100 or greater.
As a non-profit, public institution, MIA relies on generous donations by members of the public to support our educational programs, public programs, acquisitions fund, and much more.
Help MIA achieve our goal of raising $100,000 for the Annual Fund in 2014.
For more information about how to help MIA fulfill its vision, please contact:
416 640 1571 or lbontoft [at] miamuseum [dot] ca