Donate to the MIA Annual Fund
The Annual Fund enables MIA to provide exhibitions and programs of the highest quality to our community. By making a gift to MIA’s Annual Fund, you also help ensure that MIA can continue to offer excellent educational programs for teachers and students, and further extend our outreach to the community.
By contributing to the Annual Fund, you directly support MIA’s ability to:
- offer greater public access to the museum by offering Pay-What-You-Can weekends,
- undertake research and outreach trips to the Arctic,
- bring artists to the museum for workshops and interviews,
- participate in public festivals and events,
- create online outreach projects, and
- sustain the museum’s vital operations, including the acquisition of new objects for the collection.
By donating to MIA’s Annual Fund, you will also receive:
- a tax receipt for all donations over $20,
- recognition in the museum’s Annual Report, and
- a membership to the museum (corresponding to the level of donation).
As a non-profit, public institution, MIA relies on generous donations by members of the public to support our educational programs, public programs, acquisitions fund, and much more.
Help MIA achieve our goal of raising $75,000 for the Annual Fund in 2013.
CRA Charitable Number: 806434742RR0001
For more information about how to help MIA fulfill its vision, please contact:
Associate Curator and Director of Operations
416 640 1571 or firstname.lastname@example.org